Work

 9th May 2022

On my first day at work

everything goes very well

got my offer letter

got to see the office

the atmosphere is all good!

Met all the colleagues

they're so good

friendly, helpful, generous

everything went so good

not until...

I got scolded by my boss

over and over again

making mistakes

'you are on the job or not?'

words that I will never forget

I hold in

7.30PM got back from work

I get in the car

thought I can hold them well

I failed

I cried

that day was the worst day ever

I cover my face crying out loud in the car

nobody sees me

reach home

took a shower

switch on the laptop

do work that my boss asked me to do

just to lighten the mood up

can I do well tho ?

can I survive ?

one year?

or less?

hope not

I can do it

can I ?


Comments

Popular Posts